ATTENTION: All Lizzie Sider Fans
– Kids, Teens, Parents and Businesses –
Lizzie Needs YOUR Help!
Please watch Lizzie’s 30-second video by clicking on the PLAY button below:
Lizzie Sider, who has performed her BULLY PREVENTION ASSEMBLY in over 500 schools to date nationwide, needs YOUR help. With domestic and global conflicts seemingly leading the news every day, the world is in need of Lizzie’s message more than ever. Her assembly is in huge demand, with requests coming in all the time from every state in America and beyond.
Lizzie has expanded her reach and universal message that “Nobody has the Power to Ruin Your Day” by producing a very special BULLY PREVENTION DVD that brings the essence of Lizzie’s live assembly directly into the classroom.
Lizzie’s Package includes the DVD, a BOOKLET OF DISCUSSION QUESTIONS to assist teachers, counselors and principals open up bully prevention conversations with their students, and CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION which can be personalized for each student. We regret that we can no longer provide free wristbands as well, but we do still provide them at cost to schools and youth organizations.
Lizzie wants to continue to offer her program to every school for FREE!
CURRENTLY, over 8,000 schools (representing 6,000,000+ kids) from all 50 states and beyond have signed up for Lizzie’s program. The cost of making this happen, including the DVD production, is about $500 per school.
LIZZIE’S ULTIMATE GOAL is for her Package to be the cornerstone of every school in America’s bully prevention program!
But Lizzie cannot continue to provide her Package, and visit schools,
for free, without YOUR help! Please help Lizzie by making a
donation to Nobody Has The Power To Ruin Your Day, today!
THE STORY BEHIND THE VIDEO:
- Lizzie knows the pain and damage that bullying can cause, as she was bullied at a young age.
- At the age of 13, Lizzie wrote, recorded and released her Nashville influenced anti-bullying Top 40 hit, “Butterfly”, a song that tells Lizzie’s personal story of rising above bullying. She learned back then that “Nobody has the Power to Ruin Your Day.”
- But Lizzie decided she needed to do more. So, she created her own upbeat Bully Prevention Assembly to take to schools, and interact with the kids, in person. It’s been a magical formula for 500+ schools. And Lizzie continues to visit schools, even today!
- Lizzie’s message is that almost everyone has been either a target and/or the culprit of teasing, ridicule or bullying, at one point or another in their lives. And, she wants everyone to know they are, therefore, not alone and that “Nobody has the Power to Ruin Your Day” truly has the power to heal, as it did for her.
- Many of the kids and faculty with whom Lizzie has visited continue to wear their bracelets and often reach out to Lizzie on her Social Media with positive stories of how her assembly and message have helped them get through tough times or challenges.
YOUR DONATION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE:
Donations can be made: (1) by clicking on the donate button, where the transaction goes through PayPal, (2) by check made payable to Lizzie’s 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, “Nobody Has the Power To Ruin Your Day, Inc.” and mailed to 6751 N. Federal Highway, Suite 200, Boca Raton, FL 33487, or (3) via credit card by calling 561-391-1100.
“My dream is to be a positive role model, in the biggest way I can be. I want my anti-bullying efforts and my influence as an entertainer to inspire and empower people all around the world.” Thank you so much!